As an agency, your clients expect you to keep raising their AOV, conversion rate, and overall profit. How can you continue to deliver those goals with minimal work and maximized results? For digital, creative, and developer agencies that utilize reporting with their clients, adopting a white label solution can make a big difference to their overall growth. Not only will it improve your revenue, a white label solution will add to your business’ value proposition. That is, it will give you a tool that makes the services you offer to your customers even more attractive and valuable than they already are. White labeling will be extremely beneficial as your business grows and you need to scale up quickly. It’s a solution that adjusts easily to increased workloads – without any growing pains. If you’re considering a white label solution, but are on the fence about it, then this post is for you. We’ll take a look at exactly what a white label offering is, what the benefits are, and what to look for in the solution you choose.
White Label - What is it?
White label refers to a product or service that is made by one company but sold by another. The reseller can then customize their product or service with their brand or logo - allowing customers to associate the product with the reseller. Let’s break that down into a more user-friendly example. Imagine that you own a bakery that sells desserts, but you want to expand into selling loaves of specialty breads as well. The problem is you don’t have the additional equipment, labor dollars, or time to make them yourself. You know that your customers really want to be able to buy specialty bread from your store, and you want to keep your customers satisfied and loyal. So, you outsource the work to a bread maker who makes loaves for you. Now, when you receive those specialty bread loaves, you prepare them for sale by using your bakery’s branded packaging. Now, you are seller of specialty bread. You just white-labeled those loaves and your customers are happy, and your business has expanded.
What to Look for When Considering a White Label Solution
The following are the things you need to look for when you are getting ready to adopt a white label solution.
- Does the white label partner have a solid reputation for providing clients with products and services that are of the highest quality?
- Do they offer a white label tool that can be hosted with your own domain name?
- Do they truly stay in the background? (Some white label solutions claim they white label, but they clearly don’t. For example, some solutions will have their own logo shown at the bottom of every “white labeled” page.)
- Do they allow autonomy regarding billing and support? (Be aware, some white label solutions might bill your clients directly.)
- Do they have great customer references who you can contact?
- Do they offer a clear and concise contract?
- Do they allow you to test their product?
When you are choosing your white label solution, the single most important thing to remember is that even though you are in a white label partnership, your customers must remain your customers. The solution you choose must always have your best interests in mind, and work to make you look great to your clients.
How White Label Solutions Help Businesses
You can probably already see some of the ways that a white label solution will help your agency grow – which is the goal for every size business. But that’s not the only reason, there are a lot of additional benefits that you will enjoy when you adopt a white label solution. You can:
- Have a dashboard to manage a roll-up of all stores.
- Offer your clients a more holistic service package, which will increase your customer base.
- Deliver your clients a cost-effective solution, while increasing your revenue.
- Save time by providing clients with an automated reporting solution, making you look like the hero.
- Be thrilled to not have to build-in branding yourself.
- Quickly and easily automate reports and brand analytics no matter what the size of your client base.
- Roll out services to hundreds of clients, so scalability will not be a problem.
- Reap the benefits of having an embedded API solution, so that it’s accessible to your external clients through your website.
Glew Offers All That and More
If you are looking for a white label partner who offers all of the above elements (and more) for your agency, Glew is the partner for you. We offer agencies the ability to white label our solution for your clients. For no extra cost, you can white label Glew, letting your agency’s logo be the look of all your customer insights, reporting, and analytics. Additionally, connect to our Intelligent Data Warehouse for our Glew Enterprise offering which provides digital, creative, and development agencies with a powerful multichannel ecommerce analytics solution. This world-class, branded offering allows the ability for customized dashboards and metrics catered specifically to your clients’ needs.
See Glew Enterprise In Action
Schedule your free demo today to see Glew Enterprise in action.