Glew Commerce Data Cloud is excited to announce two powerful new integrations. Glew Commerce Data Cloud users can now seamlessly integrate with Amazon Seller and Vendor Central to create powerful reports focused on purchase orders, inventory, sales and more.
Imagine having Amazon Marketplace, Ads, and Vendor Central data in one place to unlock powerful insights that you couldn’t access before. This can lead to actionable insights, improved decision-making, and enhanced overall performance for global brands.
How Glew Commerce Data Cloud integrations with Amazon Vendor & Seller Central works:
Users of the Glew Commerce Data Cloud and Amazon Seller and Vendor Central platforms now have the ability to access the following brand analytics reports, including Vendor Central retail procurement orders and order items, Seller Central orders and order items, products, finances, and refunds.
Easily connect both platforms with only a couple of clicks using our secure Oauth process:
Here’s an example of out-of-the-box KPI’s for Amazon data in Glew Commerce Data Cloud:
Glew supports the following Amazon marketplaces: North America, Europe and Far East. With support for all major currencies, easily generate centralized reporting for both seller central and vendor central in a single currency.
This integration aims to increase efficiency for your team while significantly expanding the retail information your business can access. Amazon Vendor and Seller Central integrations provide access to inventory, purchase orders, pricing, marketing, deals, discounts, campaigns, and product listings.
Better data insights, less time spent on manual ELT and SQL development
Manufacturers and brand owners using Amazon Vendor Central can now bring their data directly into the Glew Commerce Data Cloud using Glew’s proprietary ELT and data cleansing process. This fully automated process allows your data engineers, business intelligence analysts, and department heads to dedicate more time to strategic decision-making and less time handling Vendor & Seller Central data. The Amazon Vendor & Seller Central integrations will empower your teams to access purchase orders, inventory, and sales data, enabling them to make key decisions for all aspects of your business.
Here’s the most common reports that Glew Commerce Data Cloud will pull in:
- GET_VENDOR_SALES_REPORT (Vendor Central)
- GET_VENDOR_INVENTORY_REPORT (Vendor Central)
- GET_VENDOR_FORECASTING_REPORT (Vendor Central)
- GET_VENDOR_TRAFFIC_REPORT (Vendor Central)
- GET_VENDOR_NET_PURE_PRODUCT_MARGIN_REPORT (Vendor Central)
- GET_VENDOR_REAL_TIME_SALES_REPORT (Vendor Central)
- GET_VENDOR_REAL_TIME_INVENTORY_REPORT (Vendor Central)
- GET_VENDOR_REAL_TIME_TRAFFIC_REPORT (Vendor Central)
- GET_MERCHANT_LISTINGS_ALL_DATA (Seller Central)
- GET_FBA_FULFILLMENT_CUSTOMER_RETURNS_DATA (Seller Central)
- GET_FLAT_FILE_RETURNS_DATA_BY_RETURN_DATE (Seller Central)
- GET_FBA_ESTIMATED_FBA_FEES_TXT_DATA (Seller Central)
- GET_RESTOCK_INVENTORY_RECOMMENDATIONS_REPORT (Seller Central)
View Glew’s Data Dictionary for full list of fields and tables available for reporting.